Our team members are the key to delivering an exceptional customer experience. If you have a passion for customer service, and want to be part of a fabulous team, apply now! Whether it's a full-time or part-time position, we’re always looking for the right fit. You’ll receive exciting perks like an employee discount, as well as comprehensive bra-fitter training and coaching to help you develop your selling potential. Come and be part of a team that values our customers, takes pride in our service, and improves lives in the local communities where we live and work.
Are you ready to master the art of the perfect fitting bra? Previous knowledge is an asset, but not essential; all training will be provided. Applicants must be mature, compassionate, and understanding, with a keen eye for detail. You must be comfortable dealing with lingerie, intimate apparel, and accessories.
The successful candidate will be able to enhance the customer experience with your professional fit training, effectively meet sales goals, and use your sales and interpersonal skills to assist women in selecting the right items for them, all while educating and empowering.
- Greeting and engaging clients in an intimate setting;
- Measuring, calculating, and fitting clients for bras, swimwear, and mastectomy prosthetics;
- Providing the highest level of customer service, while ensuring the most professional and comfortable customer experience possible;
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets;
- Staying current with all product knowledge, company standards, activities, and events;
- Maintaining visual merchandising and store standards
- Good communication and interpersonal skills (passionate, caring, and understanding);
- Strong organizational skills;
- Keen and accurate eye for style and fit;
- Basic computer skills;
- Available to work evenings and weekends
- Full-time and part-time positions available