***Since these bras are hygienically prepared through a prewashing and disinfection process; packaged in a sealed bag, these bras are NOT RETURNABLE***
The Sina post-surgical seamless compression bra is hygienically prepared for direct clinical use in the operating room through a pre-washing and disinfection process. It stabilizes the post-surgical site through special knitted zones on the underside of the cup; other special knitted zones and a targeted moderate pressure level support lymphatic drainage and the healing process. Seamless fabric is gentle to sensitive skin.
- Hygienically prepared for direct clinical use in the operating room.
- Pre-formed and flexible seamless cups ensure optimal stabilization of the post-surgical breast area with even, all-over pressure (no fixation ring around the cup)
- Adjustable, wide straps with hook and loop fasteners for easy dressing and undressing while providing exceptional comfort
- Immobilization and stabilization of the operated breast (special knitting zones in the lower cup area)
- Soft fleece on back to securely position an Amoena Compression Belt (sold speparately)
- Suitable for: Breast Reconstruction, Breast Reduction, Breast Augmentation, Breast Lifting, Oncoplastic Breast Surgeries
Pressure level: medium
98% Nylon, 2% Spandex Free of latex, silicone and nickel
Machine wash warm, gentle cycle. Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry, Do not iron, Do not dry clean