The high impact sports bra that knows no compromise. Three-section, tailored cups with a crescent-shaped side support create a very attractive bust shape and provide maximum support. The combination of tailored cups on the outside with a seamless inside is unsurpassed. The perfect interaction of highly functional piqué fabric with functional toweling keeps your skin wonderfully dry./p>
- Highly functional piqué fabric, for quick moisture absorption and transportation
- Inside of seamless hydrophilic toweling
- Ergonomically shaped support straps, padding throughout prevents shoulder and neck discomfort
- Breathable mesh back
- Three-section outer cup with sculpted supporting section at the sides made of high function piqué fabric
- Seamless, microfiber toweling inner cups for extra support and pleasant comfort; does not chafe the breast
- The soft microfiber under bust band provides firm support and molds to the body's contours
- Maximum Support level
75% Polyester - 15% Nylon - 5% Elastane - 5% Cotton
Delicate wash 40° - Do not bleach - Do not tumble dry - Do not iron - Do not dry clean
We recommend washing it with Fresh Active-Wear wash that gently cleanses your 'active garments'. Its plant based and absolutely preserves the elasticity and colour of your sports garments. It rinses clean and leaves no residue. You’ll be Hooked! #crueltyfree #phosphatefree #MadeInCanada
It is a very comfortable bra, does not creep up, stays in place, and easy to care for.
This is an all around great bra for an active lifestyle. It is my fourth one! Thank you to the staff for the best service and attention.
Love how the bras fit and I like how I can adjust the straps and the back. Great colours!
Omg I'm such a fool I have no idea how I could have been so ignorant I put the bar on and my stupidity I did not lengthen the straps omg I feel horrible. This bra fits perfect please ignore my sad review im truly sorry these are the best bras there are
I regularly order bras from My Top Drawer because they offer a good selection of Marie Jo Avera bras and Anita extreme control and momentum sports bras. As well, I like the free shipping (over $150) and the website is easier to navigate than most other Canadian-based lingerie websites.